This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

New Patient Registration
All newly registered patients are requested to complete a questionnaire.  When registering please bring with you photographic id (this can be in the form of a Passport, Drivers Licence, Identity Card, Bus Pass or another form of ID with a recent photograph of you).  You will also need to confirm your current address (we will accept a utility bill, current bank statement, council tax bill, contract of employment, rental agreement or letter from a professional organisation i.e. hospital, doctor or solicitor).  If you are registering a child under the age of 16 please bring the child's Birth Certificate, Passport or Red Book. 

Please note that your medical records may take some time to be transferred from your previous practice, should you need regular medication it will help if you bring your medication in with you when you see a Doctor.

Temporary Residents
If a visitor to your home needs medical attention, you can make arrangements for them to be seen at the Practice. Patients can be seen on a temporary basis for up to three months, after this time they need to be properly registered with a Doctor. If attending an appointment as a temporary resident please arrive a few minutes early as you will need to complete a short form.

Overseas visitors
Eligibility for free NHS care is determined by residence NOT nationality. If you are normally resident in the UK you will be eligible for free NHS care. If you are a visitor from the EEC or from a country with reciprocal agreements with the UK you may also be entitled to free care.  It is important that you present your EHIC card when requesting medical treatment.   This will cover you for a new medical condition that arises whilst you are in the UK however pre-existing conditions are not covered and may be chargeable.  If you fall outside these categories you may be asked to pay a fee for your consultation and any for medications prescribed for you.

Asylum seekers and Refugees
To qualify for free NHS treatment you must have paperwork from the Home Office granting permission to live in this country and present this along with your passport when attending to register at the surgery.  


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website